Does NSCMH Medical Centre provide personalized services?
What services does our hospital provide to international patients?
How do I make an appointment?
Contact our medi-tourism team and share your medical story. We will guide you through the rest of your journey to health. To reach our team,
- Call +606 – 7631688 ext to 382 [Marketing Office] from (Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m, Malaysia Time)
- OR Whatsapp to +60 16 2935188
- OR Facebook Messenger
- OR Complete our secure online form
A member of the team will help match you with the best specialists and most appropriate services.
Here is what to expect when you call:
- We will ask you about the medical issue(s) you want us to address. We also will ask that you send us your medical records in English, if applicable.
- Your preferred payment method (self-pay, insurance).
- The approximate dates you are available for appointments.
- Your basic contact information (physical address, phone, email).
- Finally, any special needs you may have.
Does our hospital can assist with booking my accommodations and transportation?
Yes. Once your appointment at our hospital has been confirmed, medi-tourism person in-charge will assist you with any transportation and accommodations needs related to your visit. We will ensure to make your journey to our hospital as smooth and comfortable as possible.
NSCMH provide financial and billing services?
Yes. We will prepare a cost estimate for the services you will receive. We will remain available should you have any further enquiry . We will also help verify insurance coverage and more. For the latest information about our financial services, please see our List of Insurance Panel .